The results are in!
– Not sure if I can join from the Netherlands…
– I would like to somehow maintain simplicity for new users as well as steadily add more functions.
– Don’t give up Mike – it will be Fall – then Winter – and people will participate again. Please don’t give up just yet.
– I don’t yet use digital modes (except for CW)
– Why use ICS forms and radiograms? just say what you want to say and save a bunch of wasted time.
– Never tried it….might enjoy if I do
Comments: variations on “No comment” or “No opinion”
– The club used to do a tech q and a after the Monday night info net.
– No opinion about this, please let me know how I can join the next time
– How about a low band digital net? Like 40 meters – and if someone has unsolvable issues they just go to the repeater with audio to let you or anyone else know what is going one.
– Rag chew net
– Don’t know until I try it
73, Mike KQ9P