Cyclists Arriving at Broadus Wood Elementary School Rest Stop. These are some of the first riders on the 100mile ride arriving at rest stop about 73miles into the ride. Not shown: N4UVA and AK4OL.
- W4BXG: Flamini, Joe. AARC Organizer, roaming
- KK4SHO: Wiley, Andrew D. Boonesville Rest Stop, roaming
- AK4OL: Whitis, Mark. Broadus Wood Elementary School Rest Stop, Propagation study, web site.
- N4UVA: Eason, Jr., Donald H. Broadus Wood Elementary School Rest Stop
- KT4UO: Henderson, Teri – White Hall Community Center Rest Stop
- K4JEC: Crosby, James E – White Hall Community Center Rest Stop
- K4PMC: Crosby, Patsy M – White Hall Community Center Rest Stop
- KD4VPE: Anderson, Ken – White Hall Community Center Rest Stop (Membership Pending)
- K2SSB: Hazen, Stanley – Greenwood Community Center Rest Stop
- KB4EPK: Eicher, Lawrence R – Greenwood Community Center Rest Stop
- KJ4RPW: Scott, Jonathan. Used own vehicle to do SAG/sweep.
- KK4SHJ: Webber, David M – Old Trail Swim Club
Joe W4BXG writes:
My sincere and heartfelt thanks to all those who made communications for the bike run a success. Mike, KQ9P was at the helm as Net Control, and kept us all under his watchful ear all day.Jon, KJ4RPW was mobile and kept an eye out for stragglers along the route. He was joined by David, KK4SHJ about 11 A.M. Andrew, KK4SHO was busy plugging personnel holes as they appeared around the course. Mark, AK4OL was spot on with his coverage calculations and took care of Earlysville with Don, N4UVA. Jim, K4JEC and Patsy, K4PMC started off the White Hall rest stop at 0730 and were replaced by Teri, KT4UO and Ken, KD4VPE at mid-day. Stan, K2SSB and Larry, KB4EPK rounded out the network by staffing the Greenwood rest stop. And, of course, we wouldn’t have had it nearly as easy without the use of Dave’s (K4DND) ’73 machine at the top of Albemarle County.
Broadus Wood Elementary School Rest Stop. Not shown: N4UVA and AK4OL.
K4BXG, KJ4RPW, and KD4VPE at the White Hall Rest stop after the ride, waiting for truck to pack up rest stop. Not Shown: KT4UO and AK4OL.