The Shenandoah Valley
Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
ARRL APPROVED HAMFEST
63rd Annual Berryville Hamfest
and Computer Show
Sunday, August 4, 2013
Clarke County Ruritan Fairgrounds, Berryville, VA
- GATE OPENS AT 6:00 AM
- DONATION $6.00, children under 16 free
- ADDITIONAL $10.00 FOR A TAIL-GATE SPACE
- INDOOR VENDOR TABLES BY RESERVATION (see below)
- SPECIAL EVENT PRICING AT HAMPTON INN (1204 Berryville Ave., Winchester, VA
- ADDITIONAL $15.00 FOR A CAMPER SPACE
- TALK-IN ON 146.82 (-), W4RKC
Download this flyer and vendor table forms from:
For more vendor information, contact:
John (WD4GEK) or Elizabeth (W4EHC) Cottrell
This page includes all text and images from the flyer and has been marked up to format in a manner approximating the format of the flyer; however, objects will be rearranged depending on your window width.
A number of AARC members will be attending this barbecue/hamfest. And, yes, the barbecue really is famous. Skip the hamburger stand and find the line for the BBQ. The line may be long but it is long for a reason and moves fairly fast once they start serving (and yes, people line up early in case they run out). Another unusual feature is the tree shaded tailgate area. This is a smaller hamfest but a favourite among hams in the region.
The hamfest is on Route 7 business between 7 business and 7 bypass just east of the split if you are coming from winchester/I81. Lattitude/longitude: 39.164782, -78.001097
- I-64 west to I-81N to 7 east: 130miles, 1 hour 58mins
- Through sperryville (29/522/etc/): 102Miles, 2 hours 18mins
- 29 north to 17, etc. 2hours 20minues
Always the first sunday in August.